Outdoor yoga classes & lunch this summer with 108 Ateliers
Join us for our Summer Yoga Lunch Series on Sunday June 21, July 19 and Saturday August 22.
The practice of the Jivamukti method (hatha-vinyasa) will take place outdoors, surrounded by nature. It will be led by Shereen Daver, an 800-hour certified teacher, trained under the guidance of Jivamutki co-founder Sharon-ji and other treasured guides. Shereen designs uplifting classes, holding space and time to explore body and mind, fusing compassion and kindness throughout the teachings.
After the practice we will come together, physically distanced, over bento-style lunch and non-alcoholic cocktail. Haga Health Club day passes will be provided, if you wish to experience the pool and shower then take time to explore the gardens and park in the surrounding area.
The Yoga & Lunch Series will start June 21, on International Day of Yoga. Spaces are limited to keep us safe. In attending the classes, you will be supporting the Original Voice Trust, who protect the land and those that nurture it.
Yoga & Lunch includes
495 SEK per person – including yoga, lunch & non-alcoholic cocktail
Terms & Conditions
– Prepaid event. Limited amount of participants.
– Cancellation Policy 48 hours before the event.
– Please submit any allergies as order note at checkout.
– Should the weather fail us the event will be held under roof/indoors with appropriate space between participants.
– You can feel confident that our staff follow all Covid-19 authority directives to maintain a clean and safe environment for you. As a result there may be limitations to our services/offers and we apologise for any inconvenience it may bring.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.